PBX and ACD
Total IP voice solution is housed in a SIP SERVER platform, integrated with T1/E1, digital and analog extensions, where your company will find all of the features of a PBX and countless features of a platform developed for contact centers. Total IP PBX is also cloud-ready to use!
Another advantage is its access, which is made through a web-friendly, intuitive screen, with a real-time vision of your business, allowing quick settings and streamlining your company’s strategic and decision-making processes.
Below are some features included in this module:
- ACD (Automatic Call Distributor);
- Web-based management of users, groups and permissions;
- Conference call;
- Incoming and outgoing calls;
- Voicemail with new message alert and option to receive it by email;
- Multi-user voice mail;
- Immediate or scheduled redial;
- Mute and on-hold with institutional message;
- Transfer with assisted consultation;
- Pick-up group call;
- Follow me to landline or cell;
- CRM integration (Click to Dial);
- Dial-in permission system (by call type);
- Black list (numbers not allowed to be contacted);
- White list (numbers allowed);
- Smart lowest cost dial route system;
- On-hold music or institutional message;
- Opening hours message when office is closed;
- Inbound IVR (automated service);
- Automatic or manual opening and closing of the call center;
- Graphic reports with details of each outbound or inbound call, in real time, made through the available links and their corresponding values;
- Set-up of agents’ shift hours;
- Remote access and Home Office.
Integration of branch offices: Your company can achieve substantial cost reduction by connecting your branches, with automatic and intelligent routing to countless SIP connections and/or T1/E1, or GSM cell lines, always at the lowest cost.