IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
With Total IP’s IVR solution, your organization can configure your settings in just a few steps through some clicks on a web screen. With the option to speak texts and capture data field. The features for the Inbound IVR system include:
- Service optimization;
- No need to dial commands on options’ menu;
- Reduction of incoming calls to agents, because a lot of doubts are solved in the IVR.
- Following Reports;
- Easy set-up and modification of layout;
- Monitoring report of incoming calls and tracking
- View of point of exit or abandonment of the IVR;
- Easy analysis of time spent in each step of the IVR;
After-service satisfaction survey IVR
At the end of the call, it is transferred to an automated satisfaction survey.
- Assessment results by report, quantity, user, date, time, evaluator status;
- Scheduling of IVR.
Active IVR System
- Makes simultaneous calls delivering a message;
- After listening to the message, the customer may speak to an agent;
- Report of IVR use, configurable by date, time and status (no answer, busy, non-working number);
- Allows you to filter non-productive calls (no answer, busy, non-working number);
- Makes it possible to create different dial strategies according to status;
- Outbound IVR Campaign Management.
IVR with on-hold time alert (inbound)
Position and waiting time in the customer service queue of choice are informed according to previously defined periods.
Special IVR projects with database integration
Total IP is capable of integrating IVR projects with legacy systems or with a customer database. The development of this project will require meetings between technical teams to assess the possibility and efforts required, so that this functionality may meet the customers’ needs.
Special IVR projects will be hosted on specific servers to guarantee the services provided, avoiding impacts of the integration with the customer database. This server will be scaled during the project.
Small monthly adjustments can be done within a limit of 2 hours per month, such as: audio file update, as well as adjustments or repairs to the structures that have already been developed according to the proposed flow.
Any specific needs shall be treated as a change in scope and will require an additional proposal.